School of Management
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT ADMISSIONS
Applying to the School of Management is a 2-step process.
STEP 1: Check Eligibility
Check if you are eligible to apply to the degree programs being offered by AIT.
STEP 2: Apply
Apply using our online application form below.
The AIT academic year consists of two semesters: January and August. In addition, the School of Management offers rolling term-based admission. The deadlines of applications for admissions and financial aid (scholarships) are as follows:
January Semester Intake
• 30 November is the deadline for overseas applicants requiring educational visas
• 24 December is the deadline for other applicants
March Term Intake
• 15 February is the deadline for overseas applicants requiring educational visas
• 25 February is the deadline for other applicants
June Term Intake
• 15 May is the deadline for overseas applicants requiring educational visas
• 25 May is the deadline for other applicants
August Semester Intake
• 29 February is the deadline for HM King’s and Queen’s, and GMS scholarships
• 31 March is the deadline for other scholarships (i.e. ADB-JSP, Kurita, Bangchak: Master and Doctoral and others)
• 10 June is the deadline for AIT Scholarships including RTG Fellowships.
• 30 June is the deadline for overseas applicants requiring educational visas
• 25 July is the deadline for other applicants
October Term Intake
• 15 September is the deadline for overseas applicants requiring educational visas
• 25 September is the deadline for other applicants
All applicants are requested to have Personal or Ordinary Passport (not the Official Passport or Diplomat Passport) when applying for "Educational Visa (ED)" from Thailand Embassy in your home country to study at AIT.
For applicants who require early offer of admission or those with visa and passport restrictions*, their applications must be submitted to AIT at least 3 months before the above deadlines.
** Please carefully read the additional COVID-19 travel protocols and procedures.
*In that case incoming students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Middle and Central Asia Countries, and some African countries, the visa authorization letter will be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Thailand, not by AIT, and dispatched to the respective Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate via diplomatic channel. The visa authorization will normally be approved 2-3 weeks after issuance of the Certificate of Admission.