The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a leading international institute of higher learning in Thailand promoting technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach. Established in Bangkok in 1959, AIT as a university has become a leading regional postgraduate institution and is actively working with public and private sector partners throughout the region and with some of the top universities in the world.
Recognized for its multinational, multicultural ethos, the Institute operates as a self-contained international community at its campus located 40 km (25 miles) north of Bangkok, Thailand.
“to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who play leading roles in the region’s sustainable development and its integration into the global economy.”
SOME KEY FACTS AND FIGURES
– 1700+ Students from 60+ Countries/Territories
– 19800+ Alumni from 90+ Countries/Territories
– 29000+ Short-term Trainees from 70+ Countries/Territories
– 75 Internationally recruited Faculty from 20+ Countries
– 101 Adjunct / Visiting Faculty
– 500+ Research and Support Staff from 30+ Countries
– Approximately 450 Sponsored Research Projects worth 1.6 Billion Thai Baht (THB)
– 300+ Partners
– 33 Board of Trustee members from 19 Countries
– 3 Schools
– 1000+ courses offered
– 24 Research and Outreach Centers
– Operational Turnover: 1.2 Billion ThaiBaht (THB)
– Masters degrees: MBA, MEng, MSc
– Executive Master Degree Programs
– Doctoral Degrees: DEng, DTechSc, PhD
– Diploma and Certificate Programs
– An intensive English language and academic Bridging Program
– Non-degree continuing education courses for practicing professionals
MBA, PhD, DBA and more...